Sunday, May 4, 2014

"Summertime and the living is easy...."

Triple Falls, Columbia River Gorge. My favorite place to hike!


...but like I always tell my students: Easy is boring!

So if you don't want to be bored this summer, talk to me about piano lessons! :)

I am taking requests for lesson times. Please let me know if you plan on studying with me this summer. I am interviewing for a few church jobs down in Salem to cut back on my commute to Portland.  I love you guys (and Portland too!), but would like a little less time on Amtrak. :)

My schedule for this summer (July 6 - August 30) will be:

Tuesday 11:30 to 5:30 Private home lessons
Thursday and Friday 3 to 7 group lessons at Community Music Center
(I might do mornings on either day, depending on the demand)
Saturdays 11:30 to 5:30 St Marks' Lutheran Church on 54th and Powell.

Now go back to practicing! :) Just kidding, it's Sunday - spend time with your family. :)

Teacher Zita
 

No comments: