Tuesday, April 14, 2015




All Aboard the Summer Piano Lesson Train! 



I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am working on my summer 2015 schedule! 

I am currently in the process of moving back up to Portland from Salem.

I will still be teaching in Salem, one day a week, but most of my life is in Portland.

This opens up a lot more time for lessons, since I won't be spending so much time looking at an Amtrak window, daydreaming, reading my Kindle, knitting and/or napping!  I feel like I am back from a retreat!


So I am now taking requests for summer term. Here is my proposed schedule.
    • Mondays - Private home lessons in Portland.
    • Tuesdays - Private home lessons in Portland
    • Wednesdays - Private home lessons in Salem.
    • Thursdays - Private home lessons in Portland before 2:00 p.m./Group lessons at the Community Music Center 2:30 to 7:00
    • Fridays -  Private home lessons in Portland before 2:00 p.m./Group lessons at the Community Music Center 2:30 to 7:00
    • Saturdays - Private lessons at St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Portland. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
    • Sundays - Day of rest. :)
    In addition, I will be teaching a continuing piano blues camp at the Community Music Center June 22nd - June 26th.

    If you would like more information about lessons or would like to reserve a spot, email me at: pianoteacherpdx@yahoo.com or message me on FB (https://www.facebook.com/teacherzita)
    and I will give you a list of my openings.

    Teacher Zita

    No comments: