Monday, September 14, 2020

Fall Term Update

 



Hello Piano People!

When I last wrote to you about fall term, we were just dealing with the pandemic. Now we have wildfires! 


2020 has been quite a year so far!


I want to let you know, I've had to do some restructuring of my schedule. 


I will be babysitting my granddaughter on the weekends so her mom and dad can run their photography business. (Weddings are usually on the weekends!)


I am so eager to begin our performance group classes, especially since I do not know when, if ever the Community Music Center will re-open for onsite recitals!


I have put on my calendar the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m. for performance group. I will be leading them via Zoom.  I am sure those of you who are students will be patient with me the first time as we work out the glitches.


I will let you know more as we approach the first group. It will be Wednesday, October 21st. I will not be charging extra for these classes. But as I have had to increase my private lesson rate slightly, they will be included with your tuition. 


I hope everyone considers taking part. It will be good motivation to work up a special piece and see some of your fellow piano students!


I hope you are all safe and well.


All this time at home may be giving us cabin fever, but it also gives us more time to practice!

Peace,


Teacher Zita




No comments: