Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Tuition

I am at home today, Monday, June 25, 2012.  It is my first real day off in many many moons!  I am finally working out my schedule for summer!

I have heard from several parents that they would like to pay for summer term in advance and have their kids continue lessons through the summer. Cool!

So I figured out the weeks of summer term and a price structure. Here goes:

Per Lesson

30 minute lesson:  Paid each lesson: $20.

1 hour lesson (or two students): Paid each lesson: $40

Per Month

30 minute lesson, once a week:  Prepaid: $75.

1 hour lesson (or two students): Prepaid:  $150.

Summer Term (8 weeks)

30 minute lesson, once a week: Prepaid:  $140.

1 hour lesson (or two students): Prepaid: $300.

Fall/Winter/Spring Term (12 weeks)

30 minute lesson, once a week: Prepaid:  $200

1 hour lesson (or two students): Prepaid: $400

I also have mini lessons (good for toddlers): 20 minutes: $10; 10 minutes $5

Happy Summer!  I think it really is here! :)

Teacher Zita :)


No comments: