Wednesday, August 8, 2012






FALL TERM!!

Time flies! Back to school is just around the corner!

I actually really love the Fall. I was always excited to return to school - all the supplies and books and friends. :)  I also enjoy cooler weather.

I am in the process of planning my shedule for the school year. I have decided to add more performance work to my schedule, so I will not have as many private lesson spots.  Please reserve a spot soon if you would like to study privately with me.

I will still be teaching group classes at the Community Music Center. I have heard rumors that the fall catalog is online. The hard copies should be available in a few days. You can call 503.823.3177 and find out more!


The following are my remaining openings for private lessons this Fall:
Mondays - 3:00, 3:30,  4:30
Tuesdays - 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 5:00
Wednesdays - 3:00 

Please call or email me now to reserve a spot! :)

 Just to review my financial policy (for my memory as well as yours!):

My rate for piano lessons is $20/half hour.

There are several payment methods you can choose from, but I would encourage you to consider paying at the beginning of the term for the entire 12 week term. I prefer not to have to think or talk about payment - Just want to think about music!

However, if that is not an option for you, you can choose what works best.

In hardship cases, I will always slide your fee. My students have always been more important to me than my pocketbook!


FINANCIAL POLICY
Option 1:  Prepay for the entire 12 week term at the beginning of the term (Spring term for private students begins Monday, April 2, 2012)
1 student:  $200
2 students: $400
Option 2:  Prepay for the month in advance. (Due on the first lesson of the month)
1 student:  $75
2 students:  $140
Option 3:  Pay as you go – $20 per half hour for each student

I take cash, check or Paypal

Enjoy the rest of your summer and enhance your life with music! :)

Peace,

Teacher Zita :)

No comments: