Monday, June 8, 2015

End of Year Piano Recital



The Frances Street Singers and Teacher Zita



Wow! This has been a busy year!  I realize I haven't updated this blog recently. I do have a new blog called soulrunnings.blogspot.com. I talk about my training for a 5K coming up in the fall. But I also talk about music, so check it out! :)


Yesterday was the 60th Anniversary Celebration of the Community Music Center. We held performances at Reed College.  A wonderful event! Several of my students performed and it was all lovely! A special shout out to Alvin Chan, Lukas Ward, Kyle Jones, Max Thompson and Karissa Thomas! Also, the Francis Street Singers, the adult choir led by the wonderful Tracey Edson and accompanied by yours truly 11 Gypsy Dances by Brahms, and How Lovely is Thy Dwelling Place from the Brahms Requiem, among other selections. It was pure magic!

I have moved back to Portland.  I am doing more performing! And now I have time for a few more students!

Speaking of which, it is nearly time for my end of year Piano Recital!

Very excited! Love recitals!


Date: June 14, 2015
Time: 4:30 and 6:00 p.m.
Place: Community Music Center

Please call, email or talk to me if you need more information.

Otherwise, enjoy the Portland heat wave and keep making music!


Teacher Zita

No comments: