Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Piano Lessons




June is almost history and July just around the bend! I hear we are in for some hot weather! 

Personally, I don't mind the mild 70 and drizzly typical Portland weather, but it will be nice to see the sun - especially since kids are out of school and want to do summery things like swim!

Speaking of summer things, summer is a nice time to take piano lessons. Whether you are a brand new beginner, or continuing to build your skills in music reading, technique and performance, or want to try something new like The Blues, or have a special piece you would like to play (I've had a lot of students asking for music by Adele), now is the time!

I still have some spots open in my schedule.

My availability for private lessons this summer is:
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I have mostly late morning/early afternoon spots remaining open on Tue and Thursday and late afternoon spots open on Saturday.  I might be able to do a few early morning spots too.

I still have some piano lab openings at the Community Music Center. Piano lab is like a mini private lesson. I divide the time between a class of 3 for 45 minutes. While you wait for your turn, you can feel free to practice on one of our new Yamaha Clavinova digital electric keyboards (with headphones for privacy!) :)

I will be at the Community Music Center this summer on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You can learn more about their program or sign up for classes here!
Or feel free to call 503.823.3177. 

Be Cool!
Play Music!

:)

Teacher Zita

No comments: