Thursday, July 11, 2013

Calling all Piano Students! :)



I have some extra openings in my private studio this summer.  It seems that many of my private students are off on vacation! :)

So now would be a good time to begin lessons!  Whether you are a brand new beginner, or continuing lessons, summer lessons are fun! When it's hot outside, take a break and come relax with music you enjoy.  When it's raining - that's my favorite time to express myself on the piano.

I accept all ages, beginners to late intermediate.  I love teaching note reading and theory, technique and scales.  But I also enjoy spending time improvising and playing by ear. And I find that if my students play music they love, they love to play! So it is important for me to help you discover what music moves you.

My studio is in a cute, funky house on Belmont St. here in Portland.

Come chat with me and see if we can have some fun learning piano! :)

Teacher Zita
pianoteacherpdx@yahoo.com

No comments: