Monday, March 5, 2012

Anya and Zita in Concert at CMC!

I have a friend named Anya Kalina. She is from Russia and has a beautiful soprano voice. Her parents are both opera singers. I met her a couple of years ago when I was the accompanist for a female choir she sang in. We became friends and have been starting to perform together. Last weekend I accompanied a musical she wrote and directed. She is very talented and a nice person too! :)

Anya and I have put together a musical concert which I think you might enjoy! She will be singing some classical, some opera,and some Broadway songs with me, Teacher Zita accompanying her on the piano!

It will be held Sunday, March 18th at 4:30 p.m. at the Community Music Center in the auditorium. There is no admission, but we will accept donations to cover the cost of the auditorium rental. :)

I hope to see you there! :)

Teacher Zita

1 comment:

Teacher Zita said...

I am pleased to announce that our friend Miranda Bradley will be singing a Brahms and a Gershwin solo for our concert. She will also be singing a duet with Anya! You won't want to miss this! :)