Monday, March 5, 2012

End of Year Recital and Important Dates to Remember


Dear Students:

It is hard to believe that winter term is drawing to a close! Spring term is just around the corner, so I do hope the weather warms up!

Here are some important dates to put on your calendars:

Winter Term ends Saturday, March 17th.

Spring Term begins Monday, April 2nd.

If you are a private student, I will be teaching over Spring Break, unless you tell me otherwise.

This term my focus was on recognition of notes on the Grand Staff and sight reading. I thank you all for your

patience, hard work and upbeat attitudes. We made a lot of progress!

And now for the fun part!

(Drum Roll!)

The end of the year piano recital for my students will be Sunday, May 20th and the Community Music Center. There will be three times available: 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. Please see me to sign up for a section. I will not be separating the kids according to level for this recital, so each section will have more variety. I will, however be limiting the amount of performers for the 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. recitals so that we have some breathing space between each group. The 7 p.m. section, therefore, will run close to an hour and a ha.f

Please email me if you have any questions. Pianoteacherpdx@yahoo.com.

Thank you!

Teacher Zita :)

No comments: